Thursday, October 24, 2013

Work

      yes, work
I am not here to have fun. 
      As I said in my first post, I will be doing an internship till the end of the year, and I am working on Juan Pablo Zaramella's next project, but not just with him. The studio he's regularly working with is the Can-Can Club  and it probably is the best Stop-Motion studio in Argentina. I don't really know, and I'm not going to research, but I want to believe that.  
Excellent people, very hard-working, wisecrackers - constantly making fun of me and my spanish...  but also warm and welcoming.

So this is how the space looks like
and there's Maru
and this is the workshop
and this is Seba (doing some high-finesse thing)
and there's Becho and Maru again
and a lovely vintage kicker table, or metegol - how they call it here
and this is sort of my work-space

and this is what I mostly did for a week or so - mixing colors: plasticine, acrylic, silicone-based..., plasticine again, and again, and again

who am I kidding? this is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment