Sunday, November 10, 2013

On work again and China Town

       My, my, how time flies… It's been a week again.
Well, what happened meanwhile? I almost recovered my usual looks, I went out once with Brandon, a Couchsurfing friend i met in Berlin two years ago, who was in vacation in BA, I did some work for the project in Ecuador…I made a little bit of drama about some post a girl made on my boyfriend's FB page
…mmmh, what else?

Oh, yes - I've been promoted!
From plasticine kneader to maker of little hands
        Also the vibe (here known as 'onda') in the studio has changed: there are regularly about 15 people now, as they are working on two different projects.  
       there's a lot of tripping on each other, stealing each-other's tools (occasionally blowing them up), or chairs… or laptop spot - yes that's a big issue: if you find a clean surface where you can put your laptop, you'd better keep it there . 
To me it also means, more opportunities to amuse with my spanish…

Meetings are also not what they used to be

...and neither is this dog

          Friday afternoon I've been to 'China Town' again, this time with a working camera. China Town is way too much to say - it's just about three blocks on two streets… absolutely ridiculous compared to the Red Dragon near Bucharest (… i never took time to find out where's the one in Berlin…) 

here's how it looks:



nothing you were not expecting, I'm sure… 
but this one is lovely - the shop is called 'El Paraiso del Amor' -'The paradise of love'

 and the happy log :)

 the next ones are from a cool food shop with extremely grumpy staff. but I guess I will have to return there, since in the other 3 chinese supermarkets I couldn't stay inside. Because of the fish smell … or who knows what else are they selling.
 yes! hamster food
 and soy sauce forever!

Shopping done, I headed home...
What I did not expect was to have to queue for a half an hour at the bus station. I only made it in the fourth bus that came O_o
That's it when you have no Sbahn and only 4 subway lines for a city the size of Buenos Aires…
I don't care to mention the general traffic situation on friday evening


No comments:

Post a Comment