Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So, it's December...

I almost melted last week…
It's still strange to me to see Christmas decorations when there are 35°C outside. Maybe this is why I miss Berlin a bit

I didn't walk much around - first because I was sick, but mostly because I was busy. I actually did animate after all - here's the proof:
courtesy Mariano Bergara MAB

and here's the result - I say not bad for one day work

Countdown from Inkamon on Vimeo.

But when I did go out a bit , I found more awesome sights:
abandoned oxigen bar- how about that?



And I bought a ticket for Patagonia! But I must say I am pretty pissed off with the argentinian government for their new tourism law amendment that prevents foreigners from buying plane tickets in pesos, or to have them bought by an argentinian friend - so I had to pay in dollars at the official exchange rate, of course… Buggers


No comments:

Post a Comment